HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (upscale and beautiful suburban community): This is a 100% outpatient Family Medicine opportunity. A Family Medicine physician is needed to join a well-established Family Medicine practice that has three Family Medicine physicians. They are employed and owned by regional healthcare system. Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There is no call. $ They are offering a strong compensation financial package.
LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND (upscale and beautiful suburban community of Baltimore. Please see below regarding information about the city of Baltimore.)
- Located in an upscale and beautiful suburban community of Baltimore, Maryland, a Family Medicine physician is needed to join a well-established Family Medicine group.
- This practice currently has three Family Medicine physicians.
- This is a 100% outpatient family medicine practice opportunity.
- This excellent family medicine position is due to increased patient volume and area growth.
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There is no in-patient call.
- The new family medicine physician will work at one modern office facility.
- Availability: Ideally, the new Family Medicine physician will be able to start sometime during 2017. However, Family Medicine physicians who will be completing their residency training in June of 2018 and Family Medicine physicians who are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- This Family Medicine practice is employed and owned by a very well-regarded regional health-care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the internist’s experience.
- There is also a productivity bonus incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan’s dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Family Medicine!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.