HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (upscale suburb): 100% Outpatient. Family Medicine physician is needed to join a very busy and well-established Primary Care Group. This group presently consists of six physicians and six Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners. Work Schedule: Monday to Friday. There is no weekend hours. There is no call. The new Family Medicine physician will be office-based. It is a state-of-art office. Employed by well-regarded hospital. $ Excellent financial package.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Their state-of-the-art office is located in an upscale suburb of Baltimore, Maryland. Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in an upscale suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a Family Medicine physician is needed to join a very busy and well-established Primary Care Group.
- This group presently consists of six physicians and six Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners.
- This is a 100% outpatient Family Medicine opportunity.
- There is no call. Their Hospitalists take care.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday. There is no weekend work.
- This excellent Family Medicine opportunity is due to increased volume, area growth and expansion.
- There is no running around. This is an office-based opportunity.
- They have a state-of-the-art EMR and on-site ancillary services.
- This modern medical group offers primary care and wellness services to adults and young adults.
- In addition, they provide comprehensive treatments including:
- Ages 5 to senior care
- Routine medical care
- Adolescent/adult physicals
- Well woman exams/pap smear
- Sick visits DOT/work physicals
- Ultrasounds (vascular/aorta screen)
- Diagnostic Services:
- Preoperative evaluations
- Sports/school physicals
- Joint injections
- Minor surgical/dermatologic procedures
- Wound care
- This is a hospital-employed opportunity. This very well-regarded hospital is part of a large healthcare system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Family Medicine physician’s experience.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice outpatient family medicine!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.