CCI Health & Wellness Services -
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week | 4 Hours for Admin Work
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18 - 20
- Call Schedule: Light | Once a Quarter
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation | Incentive Plan | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Benefits: Medical | Dental | Vision | Short Term Disability | 403b | Paid Holidays | CME | Paid Licensing | Employee Referral Program
- Additional Info: Since 1969, CCI has grown from a volunteer-run safety net clinic into a 10-location federally qualified health center (FQHC). Today, CCI has 260 staff members serving 60,000 patients and WIC participants throughout Montgomery and Prince George's counties. CCI has recently experienced a period of unprecedented growth and transformation and has adopted a revised name-CCI Health & Wellness Services-and a new mission and vision statements to reflect CCI's holistic, integrated approach to providing care. CCI's mission is to empower patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience. Through integrated teams in a learning environment, CCI delivers high quality, affordable care to every patient during all stages of life.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.