LIVE AND WORK IN A QUINTESSENTIAL NEW ENGLAND TOWN - EXCELLENT PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY
Community hospital in Coastal Maine in seeking for a Family Practitioner to join a team of providers and clinicians offering expertise in primary care and to provide family care for all age groups (infants, children, adults and elders) and are dedicated to treating patients' needs from start to finish.
INCENTIVES FOR FAMILY PRACTITIONERS:
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- 4 x 8 hour/day work week
- Outpatient only
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Light call
- Affiliated with some of the nation's best hospitals in Boston and Portland
BENEFITS FOR FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIANS:
- Full benefit package
- Health/Dental insurance
- Loan reimbursement
- CME-$3500/yr and 5 days
- Pension plan
FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Likes to live in a tight knit small New England community
ABOUT THE LOCATION: Kittery's rich history, beautiful beaches, great shopping and delicious restaurants make it one of the top vacation destinations in Maine every year. This is a great area for young family to settle and raise a family as the area also boasts for its excellent public schools. Conveniently located just over an hour north of Boston, 15 minutes from Portsmouth, NH and 45 minutes south of Portland, ME.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2