Tourism takes place all year long in this town known for its 40-mile long lake, mountains and a spectacular waterfall. People come here for activities like ATVs, snowmobiling, an annual sea plane festival, hiking, motor boating, kayaking, canoeing, hunting, fishing and wildlife watching. And of course, there are common sightings of moose. Perfect locale for the outdoor enthusiast!
For more information, contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com,
- Be board certified in Family Practice or a Family Practice resident
- Work closely with a PA to care for patients
- Enjoy a 4-day work week, 10 hours a day; includes chart work.
- Have up-to-date EMR skills
- See 18-22 patients per day
- No call, not even phone
- One full day off during the week, no late nights or weekends
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be able to earn RVUs day one
- Up to $200k in loan repayment
- Negotiable sign-on and relocation assistance
- All insurances