Southwestern Louisiana's well-known, community-based organization is seeking an Medical Director to step in and replace a well-respected CMO who will be retiring after providing many years of service to this federally qualified community health center.
The new CMO can be a Family Practice physician, Obstetrician, Internist or Pediatrician. Will be responsible for the overall operation and supervision of all medical, dental, and all other clinical services provided by the Health Center.
This CMO position includes a very competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Very high-earning opportunity based on experience.
To learn more about this position or others like it, please contact Chelsea Richie at CompHealth.
Direct: 954 837 2703 Chelsea.email@example.com
- Medical Director Opportuntiy for this Outpatient Clinic
- Welcomes a FM, OB/GYN, IM or PED physician for this Medical Director position
- Large Community based organization
- 20 hours Clinical + 20 hours for Medical Director duties
- Compensation is Based on Experience
- Full benefits included
- 401k, Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability Insurance & much more!!!
- Please call Chelsea Richie at 954-837-2703 to learn more details