A safe, friendly, family community in western Kentucky is seeking a traditional Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to complete their Primary Care practice.
If you are a physician who wants to practice quality medicine in a state-of-the-art facility, but want to settle in a small town with amazing outdoor recreation, this opportunity could be the perfect answer.
For more information, contact Art Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job #2110841.
- State-of-the-art hospital-employed position
- Must be Board Certified within two years of employment
- Excellent mid-level support staff
- Six weeks clinic and one week hospital
- Light call of 1:7
- Western KY has spectacular fishing, wildlife, hunting and more for the nature lovers plus local shopping and entertainment
- Easy drive to many metropolitan areas - Louisville, Nashville, Memphis, St. Louis and more
- Strong base salary
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you