Work minutes from downtown Cincinnati in this well-established FQHC with several office locations in northern KY.
You can have the best of both rural, small-town America and big-city living while providing the best quality of care to the community's underserved populations.
The ideal provider treats all ages and has a passion for community health.
Cincinnati is home to the Cincinnati Zoo, several major sporting teams, shopping, arts, music, etc.
Candidates MUST be board certified.
For more information, please call Maghan Wilbur directly at 203-663-9355 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Make a difference in this FQHC setting
- Competitive base salary with production and quality bonuses
- Four-day work week/light call - great lifestyle practice
- Great location - Cincinnati is right across the river
- Four weeks PTO, CME stipend of up to $2,800, $1,800 for yearly licensing fees
- 401K w/ match
- Nine paid holidays (including your birthday)
- NHSC loan repay eligible
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you