A large, established, nationwide geriatric primary care group is growing again and seeking to add a BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatric physician to their Louisville, KY market on a permanent hire basis.
ABOUT THE FACILITY:
- Group operates 25 privately owned outpatient offices throughout 5 states across the nation – and growing!
- Over 25 years of family owned operations where each providers opinions matter
- Specializes in primary care and preventative medicine services for the geriatric and chronically ill patient population
- Practice utilizes a collaborated and team based approach focused on quality
- Partnership opportunities, can be nominated after 1st year of employment
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Provider will manage a patient panel of 350 to 450 patients.
- On average provider will see 20 patients or less daily
- New patients scheduled at 40 minute intervals and follow ups are 20 minutes
- SCHEDULE: ** Excellent work life balance!
- Full-time, Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30PM
- No nights weekends or holidays!
- Very minimal on call, telephonic only, rotated once every quarter
- Must be board certified or board eligible in a related field: internal medicine, family medicine, preventative medicine or geriatric medicine
- Clean and current license to practice in the state of Kentucky
- Prior experience with medical legal cases (workers comp, auto injuries, ect) would be a plus!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Highly competitive salary based on experience plus annual bonuses!
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Malpractice, medical, dental, 401k, retirement, life, short and long term disability, 3 weeks’ vacation to start, paid holidays, and 1 week reimbursed CME.
- PRACTICE IS SERIOUS ABOUT SECURING A STRONG CANDIDATE, will negotiate salary and additional incentives such as sign on bonus and relocation to be competitive with the market!
INTERESTED? Reach out today to discuss this opportunity further…
Recruiter Contact: Julie Irvin – Senior Placement Consultant, Favorite Healthcare Staffing, Inc
OR REFER A COLLEAGUE - ASK ABOUT FAVORITE HEALTHCARE’S REFERRAL BONUS