Join hospital-employed group with one internal medicine physician and one family medicine physician.
- Replace family medicine physician that recently passed away.
- All of the inpatient work is completed by the internal medicine physician in the group.
- Position has traditional work hours with an 8A to 12 noon clinic on Saturdays.
- 1:3 or 1:4 weekend call schedule.
- Competitive starting salary, incentive plan and comprehensive benefits package including malpractice, health, dental, CME, 4 weeks vacation/CME, 401-k, etc.
Danville is often described as one of the best small towns in Kentucky. It is located 35 miles from Lexington and 75 miles from Louisville, making both larger cities within reasonable access. A well-respected liberal arts institution, Centre College, calls Danville home and provides a level of sophistication not seen in most small towns. The area provides great opportunities to hike, fish and hunt with a strong running and cycling community.
Contact: Neal Fenster