This community offers an exceptional quality of life that highly values the Physicians that serve them. Enjoy a strong focus on quality care and strong patient interactions in a practice that encourages autonomy and independence. AND, There is no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, golfing, camping. The cost of living is well below the National Average, and the Schools are excellent with a low Teacher to Student Ratio. Settle in and enjoy the beauty of a slower pace of life.
- Mostly OP practice with very low volume ER No OB
- 15-18 patients/ day = Quality time with patients
- Guaranteed compensation package: $190,000
- $30,000 sign-on-bonus/ relocation assistance
- 4 day work week- Enjoy more time with your family
- State offers tremendous tax incentives for newcomers