Community Health Center Family Medicine opportunity minutes from Indianapolis. This is this ideal position for a physician seeking a stimulating clinical practice opportunity with a diverse patient population plus a very strong earning potential.
Outpatient practice opportunity with no hospital work. Work a 4-day or 4.5 day work week Monday - Friday using E-clinical electronic medical records in this federally qualified health center that strives to serve as a 'medical home' for patients; one that emphasizes long-term approach to care that includes prevention and health promotion. Physicians provide superior care in a modern technologically advanced setting with experienced support staff.
Employed opportunity where you will receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package that includes student loan repayment, malpractice paid is Federal Torte tail covered, five weeks paid time off as well as a 401K retirement plan and full medical benefits.
Live in the Indianapolis suburbs with easy access into the city and all the great amenities of a world-class Midwestern city.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community health center opportunity
- All outpatient - no rounding
- Nurse triaged call - share in a great backup secondary call schedule
- Multispecialty group environment
- See 3 patients per clinical hour, work 4 or 4.5 days per week, M-F
- Use E-clinical EMR
- Live in Indianapolis or suburbs
- Very strong earning potential
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you