Our client seeks two primary care physicians to serve as a clinician, partner and advocate to a group of employers at two different clinics. Both full-time and part-time will be considered. One is in Indianapolis and the other in the suburb of Greenfield. Each position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to make meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care. The physician will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with traditional medical practice.
- $200,000 base salary, plus bonus, and full range of benefits, malpractice insurance, and relocation package
- Sign on bonus
- Limited call (phone only)
- Hours will be limited to traditional work days and regular hours
- Expect to see 10-15 patients per day (including employees and dependents), allowing for time to engage and educate your patients
- Supported by a mid-level provider and medical assistant that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
This innovative healthcare organization offers a unique solution to employers to reduce and manage their healthcare costs by acting as their Health Asset Manager. Through a process of Assess => Deliver => Engage => Align, the physician will influence employee behavior in the areas of wellness, prevention, chronic disease management, and behavior modification.
The company provides leading edge tools, including: health risk assessments, remote monitoring software for high risk patients, a 24-hour nurse hotline, an electronic medical record, claims analysis, and a unique rewards program to incentivize employee behavior.