Would you like to work regular hours with minimal call and few administrative hassles? if you said yes, please consider an exceptional Primary Care Medicine opportunity in Elwood, Indiana. The physician will serve as a clinician, partner and advocate to the employees of a prestigious corporation. The position is perfect for the doctor who is looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of your patients and enjoy a nice work/life balance.
- $200,000 base salary, plus bonus, and full range of benefits, malpractice insurance, and relocation package
- Sign on bonus
- Limited call (phone only)
- Work hours will be limited to traditional work days and regular hours
- The physician should expect to see 10-15 patients per day(including employees and dependents), allowing for time to engage and educate your patients
- The physician will be supported by a midlevel provider and medical assistant that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
- Firm formed by former healthcare executive with Harvard Health Systems
- Very low turnover rate for physicians in similar positions since firms founding due to the professional mission and work/life balance
- No non-compete concerns
This innovative healthcare organization offers a unique solution to employers to reduce and manage their healthcare costs by acting as their Health Asset Manager. Through a process of Assess => Deliver => Engage => Align, the physician will influence employee behavior in the areas of wellness, prevention, chronic disease management, and behavior modification.
The company provides leading edge tools, including: health risk assessments, remote monitoring software for high risk patients, a 24-hour nurse hotline, an electronic medical record, claims analysis, and a unique rewards program to incentivize employee behavior.