Please consider an exceptional Primary Care Medicine opportunity in Elwood, Indiana. The physician will serve as a clinician, partner and advocate to the employees of a prestigious corporation. The position is perfect for the doctor who is looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of your patients and enjoy a nice work/life balance.
- $200,000 base salary, plus bonus, and full range of benefits, malpractice insurance, and relocation package
- Sign on bonus
- Limited call (phone only)
- Work hours will be limited to traditional work days and regular hours
- The physician should expect to see 10-15 patients per day(including employees and dependents), allowing for time to engage and educate your patients
- The physician will be supported by a midlevel provider and medical assistant that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
This innovative healthcare organization offers a unique solution to employers to reduce and manage their healthcare costs by acting as their Health Asset Manager. Through a process of Assess => Deliver => Engage => Align, the physician will influence employee behavior in the areas of wellness, prevention, chronic disease management, and behavior modification.
The company provides leading edge tools, including: health risk assessments, remote monitoring software for high risk patients, a 24-hour nurse hotline, an electronic medical record, claims analysis, and a unique rewards program to incentivize employee behavior.