Family Health Centers of Southern Indiana -
- Hours:M-F 8 - 4:30 PM | Thurs 8 AM - 7 PM | Sat 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 25
- Compensation: Competitive for the region and negotiable based on experience.
- Benefits: Low-cost health/dental/vision plans available (several to choose from) | Generous PTO allotment | Loan repayment options available through the NHSC and State of Indiana. |
- Additional Info: Located along the Ohio River, the Family Health Centers of Southern Indiana strive to provide high-quality, primary health care to the people we serve. Conveniently located close to Louisville, we offer our providers the slow pace of small-town living with easy access to all the big-city amenities they could need. Along with a generous PTO allotment, competitive salary, and several loan repayment options, our providers enjoy exceptional quality of life.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.