Looking for a new challenge in a growing healthcare system in Southeast Indiana? Dearborn County Hospital Stateline Primary Care has an excellent opportunity to join an established practice that provides exceptional quality, compassionate care. Dearborn County Hospital Physician Partners is comprised of 38 primary care and physician specialists located in offices throughout Southeastern Indiana.
Stateline Primary Care is located adjacent to the main entrance of Hidden Valley Lake, just a short distance from U.S. Highway 50. The new state-of-the-art facility is approximately 5,5oo square feet featuring 10 patient examination rooms and a procedure room, conference/educational room and public areas. Imaging and selected ancillary services are offered on-site.
Join our team of dedicated Family Medicine Physicians that make a difference every day. We offer minimal call and flexible scheduling, allowing an excellent work/life balance close to home. New graduates are welcome!
• Employed, full-time
• Average patients seen per day 25-30 patients; walk in model
• Flexible schedule and call
• Sign-On Bonus
• Relocation Assistance
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent benefit and retirement package to meet your individual and family needs
• Arts and entertainment
• Brewery and wineries
• Historical sites
• Orchards and markets
• Outdoor recreation
• Fine dining, restaurants and shopping
• Located within an hour and a half drive of Indianapolis and a 20 minute drive of Cincinnati/Northern, KY Airport (CVG)
• Very affordable and extremely attractive real estate market with a choice of old and new neighborhoods
Debbie Burries, Executive, Physician Recruiter
Office 513 569-6246 | Fax 513 852-3145
Cell 513- 382-1988
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.