Less than an hour from downtown Chicago, Palos Medical Group (PMG) is offering an opportunity for a highly qualified Family Medicine physician, as they continue to expand their service reach. Palos Community Hospital's medical experts provide community education and prevention, diagnosis and treatment, through a broad spectrum of services.
- Join an experienced treatment team with a strong referral base and excellent reputation.
- Full-time position for a physician to function in an outpatient role and as a provider for patients in the inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus based on RVU's and 403b plan that generously matches contributions when vested.
- Generous benefits including life, health, dental, vision, disability and other options available.
- Board certified / board eligible Family Medicine physician with Illinois license
This Southwest Chicago suburb community hospital has been named an America's 50 Best?, by Healthgrades, which puts Palos in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide in 2014.
Contact: Neal Fenster