CompHealth is currently assisting a practice in Illinois with their search for a family medicine. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is flexible, and both part-time and full-time options are available. You will work with a great group of other physicians. The facility has an Epic EMR system customized for urgent cares. You must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine and pediatrics. You will need an unrestricted IL medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located just outside of Chicago, IL. This is one of the wealthiest and best-educated communities in the United States. It's an excellent place to practice.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right family medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family medicine express experience preferred
- Family medicine or internal medicine & pediatrics
- Flexible schedule, part-time or full-time
- Epic EMR system customized for urgent cares
- Medical benefits, malpractice insurance, and life insurance
- Vacation and CME time
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you