HEADLINE: Chicago, IL (suburb): Family Medicine physician is needed to join a growing primary-care network with office locations across this suburb of Chicago. The new family medicine physician will have a choice: Either 100% outpatient, using Hospitalists for inpatient coverage. Or a combination/mixture of both outpatient and inpatient with a call schedule of 1:5 or better. This is an employed opportunity. They are offering a strong financial package.
LOCATION: CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (suburb):
- This Family Medicine practice opportunity is located in a booming suburb of Chicago. Please see below for additional detailed information regarding the location of this practice and detailed information about the city of Chicago.
- Located in a suburb of Chicago, this is an excellent opportunity for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join a growing primary care network.
- They have office locations across this suburb of Chicago.
- The new Family Medicine will have the choice of two options. The first option is to practice 100% outpatient Family Medicine. She or he will be able to utilize Hospitalists for inpatient coverage.
- The second option will be to do a traditional mixture of both outpatient and inpatient work. If she or he prefers to a combination of both inpatient and outpatient, then the call will be 1:5 or better.
- The new Family Medicine physician will be employed by their hospital.
- This hospital is offering a very competitive compensation package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Competitive base salary
- Strong productivity-based incentive
- Complete fringe benefits package
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus
- Potential loan repayment and much more!
INFORMATION REGARDING THIS LOCATION AND THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- This is a great location in a booming Chicago suburb. It affords its residents the best of both worlds. You are close enough to the city where you will have easy access to abundant shopping and restaurants, prestigious research facilities, outstanding education, world-class parks, entertainment and professional team sports. And you can always enjoy the peace and quiet comfort of suburban living if you choose, or an easy reverse commute from downtown.
- CHICAGO (2.8 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. Its metropolitan area, sometimes called Chicagoland, is home to 9.5 million people and is the third-largest in the United States.
- It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through theLoop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.