Join a primary health care provider with various locations in southern Georgia.
- Clinic open Monday to Friday and half day Saturday (rotate 1 in 8)
- 4 work day, 3 in clinic, 1 days in rural HIV Model
- Average 20 patients per day
- Teaching opportunities for residents, med students available, if interested
- Guaranteed salary plus incentive bonuses
- Excellent benefit package, including malpractice, health, dental, disability and life, vacation and CME, etc.
- Loan repayment available
- Three hours from Atlanta
Situated in Georgia's beautiful Plantation Trace region, Albany is the hub of Southwest Georgia for healthcare, retail, cultural activities, manufacturing and higher education. The city is fortunate to be home to some of the finest healthcare that covers virtually every medical specialty that one would expect in a metropolitan area. Students have a variety of higher educational choices after high school. Albany boasts several quality-of-life amenities. Whatever your heart desires, it is right in Albany, Georgia!
Contact: Neal Fenster