RESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR
WHAT: Lead and Develop New Program
WHERE: Atlanta, GA
WHEN: Interviewing Now
- Leading healthcare system is seeking an experienced family medicine physician to train next generation of physicians; twenty one resident program (seven per year).
- Prospective candidate must be Board certified in family medicine, including two years as core faculty member in ACGME approved residency program.
- State of the art facilities, equipment and learning environment; aggressive compensation package.
- Ranked #2 Most Affordable Big Cities in the U.S. by the International Business Times
- International Airport within minutes
- Endless choice of entertainment options: professional and collegiate sports, live music, and high-end shopping
- Nationally recognized public and private school options
Please reference FP DIR 5293