A family medicine physician is needed at a new clinic in Florida. The group is accepting experienced candidates who are able to help build the practice and cover the tremendous growth. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified. You will work closely with advanced practice providers who will be hired as the demand grows. The incoming family medicine physician will see 20 patients per day on average. You'll have the choice of an outpatient practice or rounding on your own patients. This position will require a FL license. If you do not currently hold a license in Florida, CompHealth can help you obtain one. The position offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Come practice in Florida and live among clear lakes that deliver year-round recreation. The community has great schools and multiple local universities. Tampa, FL, and Orlando, FL, are both located about one hour's drive away.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most family medicine jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Build the practice in a brand-new facility
- Tremendous growth in the area
- Advanced practice provider support
- 20 patients per day on average
- Outpatient practice or rounding
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Near Tampa and Orlando
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you