Immediate Opening for a Family Practice Physician in Jacksonville, FL
• Didactic teaching – the core faculty will present the majority of these educational conferences with contributions from other family medicine academic and community faculty members or specialist faculty members as appropriate
• Clinical supervision of residents in inpatient and outpatient settings
• Provision of direct patient care in inpatient and outpatient settings
• Participation in scholarly activity such as research, grant-writing, publications, presentations, and professional organization leadership
• Learner remediation as required and directed by the program director
• Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities
• Participation and leadership in program clinical competency and program evaluation committee.
• Teaching of medical students and other allied professional learners if / as delegated
* Participation in faculty development
• One day a week, physician needs to willing to travel to a rural clinic.
• MD/DO degree
• Graduate of ACGME accredited family medicine residency
• Florida Medical License
• DEA Certificate
• ABFM Board Certified or eligible
• Prior educational experience in a family medicine GME program is preferred
We are a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Jacksonville, providing medical care to our County and surrounding communities. The programs vary from 1-4 years in length. During their time the residents see patients both in the hospital and in a clinic setting, at one of the Center's partner facilities.
For Immediate consideration, please email a copy of your CV to Dr. Len Goodman
Dr. Len Goodman
Medical Search International