Do you know of a Family Medicine Physician seeking a faculty position in FL?
This is an immediate faculty position, no 2017 or Visa candidates will be considered. Two to three years of experience (teaching or practice exp) is preferred.
A Family Medicine Residency in North Florida is seeking ABFM certified family physicians for our 18 resident community based program. Applicants must demonstrate enthusiasm, experience, and competence in teaching and patient care. The faculty is responsible for the care of the patients in their practices through management of a personal panel of patients, the supervision of learners in the care of patients, and the modeling of collaboration and teamwork with staff and other health professionals. Applicants must possess or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Florida.
Function as a member of the faculty with responsibilities including:
• Didactic teaching – the core faculty will present the majority of these educational conferences with contributions from other family medicine academic and community faculty members or specialist faculty members as appropriate
• Clinical supervision of residents in inpatient and outpatient settings
• Provision of direct patient care in inpatient and outpatient settings
• Participation in scholarly activity such as research, grant-writing, publications, presentations, and professional organization leadership
• Serving as an advisor and role model for residents
• Learner remediation as required and directed by the program director
• Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities
• Participation and leadership in program clinical competency and program evaluation committee.
• Teaching of medical students and other allied professional learners if / as delegated
* Participation in faculty development
One day a week, physician needs to willing to travel to a rural clinic.
Required Qualifications: • MD/DO degree, • Graduate of ACGME accredited family medicine residency, • Florida Medical License, • DEA Certificate, • ABFM Board Certified or eligible, • Prior educational experience in a family medicine GME program is preferred.
Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 678-714-3907.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.