We are seeking a qualified Family Practice Physician for an immediate opening. Our client is a private, not-for-profit medical group comprised of more than 188 medical providers, 553 employees and 102 independent contractors. With 25 health care centers, 2 mobile units, 8 pharmacies including 2 telepharmacies and 6 administrative sites spread over three separate counties, our client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States. We are proud to say that 69% of all the babies born in Manatee County and 100% of those born in Desoto County were delivered by our client.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $175,000 to $205,000 depending on experience
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment
- 15 days PTO + 10 Paid Holidays + 13 sick days
- 5 days of CME, $1,500 for CME;
- 2 membership dues (of choice), 2 subscriptions (of choice)
- Benefit package to include Health, Dental, Long Term disability, Life Insurance at 1x annual salary, and other benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Option to work Emergency Room Diversion hours at several sites: 5-8pm week nights and 8-8 on Saturday and Sunday 9-5pm for additional pay.
As a Family Practice Physician you will be responsible for planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the Family Practice Physician include:
- Clinic is open 8am to 8pm Monday through Saturday
- 9 to 5 on Sunday
- 40 hour work week
- Must be comfortable seeing children
- Efficient assessment of all patients present
- Treatment and evaluation of adult and pediatric patients with minor/appropriate medical conditions
- Simple suturing, incisions and drainage
- Initial simple fracture care
- X-ray interpretation with radiology backup doing real time reads
We are looking for dedicated and professional Family Practice Physician who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Family Practice Physician role include:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family practice
- current Florida Medical license
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care Physician
- Family Medicine Physician
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Doctor
- Doctor of Osteopathy
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com