We are taking immediate considerations and seeking out a permanent physician for an Urgent Care client in Vero Beach, Florida We have upcoming shifts. Please review the below listed qualifications and details about the opportunity. We look forward to your response.
- Active/Good standing Florida license
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active DEA
- Must be able to see patients of all ages and be comfortable with Urgent Care type procedures (e.g., suturing lacerations, draining abscesses, etc.).
- The weekday shifts are 12 hours (8a-8p) and potential weekend shifts
- Great environment , friendly staff and immediate considerations
This is a very unique opportunity, our client is offering a partnership potential for this location as well. The permanent base salary is based on experience.
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us. Please take a look below to see what else Medical Search can offer you!
We provide personalized customer service for our physicians, carefully matching potential candidates with openings based on specified criteria. You will be assigned a single point of contact available to assist you 24/7.
Medical Search International offers:
- Full credentialing team led by a CPCS professional, with 20+ years of hospital experience, to assist you with your paperwork and credentialing
- 24/7 access to our staff and unparalleled customer service
Please contact Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 819 or me directly at (register or log in for contact information).
Feel free to contact me on my cell after hours until 9pm.
Senior Physician Recruiter/ Account Representative
Medical Search International
1-866-MED-LOOK (633-5665) toll free
973-301-2100 ext 819
(908) 391-0559 cell