HEADLINE: FLORIDA (beautiful coastal city, less than one hour to metropolitan city): Family Medicine physician or Internist. 100% outpatient! Full-time. 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday. From 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and one hour for lunch. This busy and successful private practice has four Board Certified Internists, one Board Certified Family Medicine physician, one Physician Assistant, and one Nurse Practitioner. Work as independent contractor with $ 175,000 base or 33% production incentive, whichever is greater.
- This is a beautiful coastal city in Florida. The nearest metropolitan city is less than one hour away. They service a large population base.
- Residents have the best of both worlds. Enjoy all the amenities of a much larger city (i.e., numerous restaurants, cultural events, festivals, shopping, excellent private and public school options, and an international airport, etc.) but with all the safety and slower pace of a smaller town.
- Recreational opportunities are plentiful – beautiful beaches, fishing, golf, snorkeling and many other outdoor activities. You can bask in the sunshine on miles and miles of unspoiled beaches by daylight or, at night, enjoy a romantic moonlit walk, complete with tropical breezes.
- This location’s year-round perfect climate (i.e., warm weather and beautiful beaches), a low cost of living, and a wide variety of activities and events all create the ideal environment to live, work and also have fun!
- This coastal city of Florida will offer you a very high quality of life.
- Established in September of 2002, an additional BE/BC Family Medicine physician or BE/BC Internist is needed to join a very successful and busy private practice.
- Availability: Immediate
- This private practice is currently staffed with four Board Certified Internists, one Board Certified Family Medicine physician, one Nurse Practitioner, one Physician Assistant and 50 employees.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- Work Schedule: The new Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician will work a total of 40 hours per week.
- Her or his work schedule will be as follows: Monday to Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and one hour for lunch.
- Call: The on call is handled via telephone. It will be one week at a time and every six weeks. She or he will hardly get any calls because they are open seven days per week.
- Their new Family physician or internist will work at their main 20,000 square foot office. It is state-of-the-art and fully equipped. They do many and various procedures right in the office!
- They are proud to offer a wide variety of medical services all under one roof. They include, but are not limited to, the following:
o Physical Exams
o Diagnostic Laboratory
o Glaucoma Screening
o Nuclear Stress Test
o 24-hour ambulatory BP monitoring
o 24-hour holter monitoring
o 72-Hour Glucose Testing
o High Blood Pressure
o Spirometry Tests
o Allergy Testing
- The new Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician will work as an independent contractor.
- However, because this practice has their own equipment and they do a high volume of different types of procedures, the new Family Medicine physician or Internist will have the opportunity to financially do well.
- She or he will have the choice of earning $175,000 per year, OR 33% of productivity, whichever is greater.
- In addition, this practice will pay for malpractice insurance and two weeks paid vacation.
- If the physician needs to relocate, the owner of this practice will provide a $10,000 relocation bonus twelve months into the contract.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827