Ensure quality with MedExpress as an Area Medical Director
MedExpress, an urgent care innovator and leader, seeks a positive and energetic physician with vision, drive and strong team-building skills to assume the vital role of Area Medical Director in West Florida. Drawing on your medical and administrative leadership abilities, you will coordinate and oversee all medical care at our centers and ensure Genuine, Caring and Friendly service. We will rely on you to promote high standards by developing policies, protocols, and practice guidelines and participating in rigorous performance improvement monitoring.
- Directly supervising, evaluating, mentoring and managing medical practitioners and clinical and office staff at assigned centers
- Inspiring others by modeling behaviors of caring, friendliness and integrity
- Providing clear direction to achieve goals and creating an engaging environment that fosters performance excellence
Qualifications needed include:
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine
- Board certification in a specialty field of medicine (Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, & Pediatrics)
- Current licensure by the State Board of Medicine
- ACLS and PALS certification (unless ABEM certified)
- DOT certification or ability to complete DOT certification course
- Working knowledge of HIPPA, OSHA and relevant state/federal laws
- Exceptional leadership, communication, mediation and multitasking skills
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of urgent care medicine with a rapidly growing, physician-led organization. With more than 150 state-of-the-art centers in Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia, we continue to grow.
We offer generous compensation, group medical and dental, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, company-paid life insurance, company-paid malpractice, Safe Harbor 401(k) plan and more.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.