MedExpress offers the perfect way for you to focus solely on what you do best – practicing medicine in a patient-centric setting. You will find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming environment, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them. Here are just some of the reasons we’re an ideal choice for you.
- We’re physician led. That means we know what you need to do your best work. We also offer mentoring from other staff physicians and the potential for leadership roles in our organization.
- Balance is a top priority. We offer physicians regular schedules with fewer hours. You can work as few as 14 days per month. That gives you more time to live life and pursue your many other interests
- The variety is challenging. It’s much broader than you might imagine, with patients of all ages. You’ll enjoy treating a wide range of cases, which keeps your skills sharp and always developing.
- Our Centers are state of the art. You’ll find the latest equipment in a consistent layout designed around patient needs. We also provide full support and administrative staff so that you can focus on patients, not management or paperwork.
We currently have more than 145 full-service centers in Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey,Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia – and we continue to grow.
We offer the following benefits
- Generous compensation
- Group medical and dental
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance (upgrades available at group rates)
- Company-paid malpractice
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan and much more
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.