A medical facility in Connecticut is actively seeking an experienced, licensed Physician, with a strong Primary Care background, for a promising Director-level position with their growing staff. In this role, the Primary Care Director will be responsible for providing high quality primary care in an office-based setting as well as leadership for the facility's Primary Care division. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Primary Care Director to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a recognized facility in New Haven County. Apply today!
The Primary Care Director position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses; order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests; and, create treatment plans and involve patients and family members in those plans
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other Physicians and staff
- Work with care team to close care gaps and improve quality measures
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements
- Supervise residents, medical students and other students, as assigned
- Organize and coordinate services provided by primary care providers within the group
- Oversee the development of medical services, including protocols, standard procedures and management of patient-care activities
- Participate in the recruitment of Physician and non-Physician providers within the group
- Create and publish call schedule for the primary care group
- Handle other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.