Practice Family Medicine with obstetrics in a very desirable community near Estes Park 38 miles from Denver.
Live and work outside of the city in a town with unique recreation and cultural offerings, yet be within easy driving distance of Denver for major sports and entertainment events.
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board Certification in Family Practice with Obstetrics experience a must
- Work a 4.5 day work week
- 'Lite' traditional practice: 8-5, M-F with hospital rounding on newborns only
- Great starting salary with a host of benefits
- Spanish-speaking or be willing to learn
- All Visas welcomed
- Medical, dental, vision & malpractice insurance
- Generous loan repayment through federal, state and private programs
- One week CME and $2K stipend
- License, board and DEA fees and renewals paid
- 24 days vacation, 9 paid holidays, 12 days sick leave, relocation assistance