Patient-focused Multispecialty Clinic Adding Experienced Physicians
A well-respected multispecialty practice on the California Central Coast is adding dedicated Infectious Disease trained primary care physicians to their team. Spend more time delivering comprehensive care to patients at a state-of-the-art facility with a fully integrated EMR system. The ideal candidate is committed to the success of their practice group and demonstrates interest in continual learning and improvement.
- $221,000 forgivable loan for student loans and housing
- $20,000 for relocation expenses
- 75th percentile MGMA salary with RVU potential
- Consistent Monday to Friday schedule – Weekends off
- Excellent benefits package plus Safe Harbor retirement plan with company match
California’s beautiful Central Coast is best known for its gorgeous ocean views, year-round comfortable temperatures, and easy access to several California beaches and Redwood State Parks. Popular activities include wine tasting, surfing, golfing, and fine dining. The region is centrally located minutes from San Francisco, allowing convenient access to a host of museums, world-renown landmarks, and waterfront restaurants.
Job Reference: FM - 123429