An award-winning healthcare organization on the California Central Coast is adding a qualified Family Medicine physician to work full-time at their Infectious Disease outpatient clinic. Take a cutting-edge approach to patient-fist care with a dedicated team of multispecialty providers. The strong team environment and mission of the group allows them to provide preventative and comprehensive services that focus on the highest quality of patient care.
- 75th percentile MGMA salary with RVU production
- $221,000 forgivable loan offered for relocation, student loans and housing expenses
- Set Monday to Friday schedule with weekends off
- Excellent benefits package including Safe Harbor retirement plan
- Generous PTO, CME stipend and malpractice insurance coverage
Live and work on the California Coast, just an hour outside the Bay Area. The region is known for its beautiful ocean views and eclectic mix of culture and architecture. The temperate year-round climate and ocean breezes make the area a very pleasant place to live. Enjoy some of the nation’s best kayaking, scuba diving, and surfing destinations along with world-class golf courses overlooking the ocean and amazing waterfall hikes.
Job Reference: FM ID - 123429