Functions independently in the outpatient clinic-based setting in collaboration with a supervising physician.
- Performs initial and periodic medical history, physical examinations, and assessments.
- Records findings of examinations, assessments and plan of care.
- Writes appropriate prescriptions and administers medications.
- Orders and interprets daily laboratory exams.
- Documents all patient encounters, records observations, interventions, and actions in a medically appropriate manner on the patient's medical record.
Physical Requirements Work requires walking, standing,and sitting. Must speak English fluently and in understandable terms.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
Must have or be eligible for a DEA license. Approved to practice as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in the state one works. Eligible for prescriptive authority application through the Medical Board or Board of Nursing in CA required. Demonstrates appropriate critical thinking, interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and concentrate.
Please Call Meri to schedule and interview 818-216-7939