Greater Fresno Health Organization, Inc. -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturday 9 AM - 3 PM
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: Rotated | After Hours
- Compensation: Negotiable
- Benefits: Health | PTO and Vacation Time | Life | CME Days and $2K Allowance | License and Membership Dues Paid
- Additional Info: Fresno County is in the heart of California and boasts 300 days of sunshine each year | Live in a great city, with a low cost of living, and highly ranked local schools | Live within 90 minutes of three national parks making it a perfect location for all outdoor enthusiasts | Tour one of our family-owned wineries on the Fresno County Wine Journey and the Madera Wine Trail | We have activities for the whole family from the Shinzen Japanese Gardens to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo to local sports games | We are located 3 hours from San Francisco, and 3.5 hours from Los Angeles | Provider should be mission minded and dedicated to the underserved community
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.