Tri-City Health Center -
- Hours:Typical hours: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm. Flexible scheduling available. Saturday rotation 1:8. 1 late night/week.
- Average Patients seen: 21
- Call Schedule: No call schedule
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Negotiable
- Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental coverage for employee! | Providers eligible to apply for loan repayment through NHSC | Tuition Reimbursement | Uniform Reimbursement | Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Retirement | Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off | Employee Assistance Program | Commuter Program |....and more!
- Additional Info: 15-20% administrative and 80-85% clinical | The Clinical Director is a Board Certified primary care physician, with prior leadership experience. This individual is a member of TCHC Provider Team. The duties and responsibilities of the Clinical Director relate to clinical and administrative oversight of an assigned TCHC service site. The Clinical Director coordinates site specific work with TCHC system, with the local hospitals, county health care system, and other collaborative organizations that have associated clinical programs. The Clinical Director provides direct patient care to TCHC patients.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.