Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Lodi, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- Listed as one of the 30 most generous companies in America for 401(k) plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The ideal candidate is patient-focused and enjoys a group setting with a team-oriented approach. The office is fully equipped with Epic (EMR) and PACs Radiology capability. Average of 20 – 25 patients per day, ranging from children to the elderly, and some travel to nursing homes in Lodi is required. Call is 1:10.
Lodi is centrally located in San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. One of Northern California’s top wine country destinations, Lodi is a favorite spot for upscale dining, downtown shopping, and lavish day spas. Cultural amenities include Lodi Community Arts Center, World of Wonders Science Museum, and Lodi Lake.
- Large sign on bonus for qualified candidates
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C.V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892