Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Ceres, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- Listed as one of the 30 most generous companies in America for 401(k) plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The position is office only with no obstetrics. Flexible schedules ensure a work-life balance. A 30-member hospitalist team provides support and continuity of care at Sutter’s Memorial Medical Center, a nearby tertiary care hospital. Average of 20 – 22 patients per day. Call is 1:11.
Ceres is a family oriented community located in the heart of the San Joaquin valley, and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Ceres is a growing community with a small neighborhood personality. It boasts such events as the annual Downtown Street Fair in May, summertime concerts in the park, and Christmas Tree Lane.
- Large sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C.V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Provider Recruitment
Phone: (866) 454-6853
Fax: (209) 550-4892