Los Angeles LGBT Center -
- Full Time
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: 1:6 weeks/phone call only
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Competitive based on experience
- Benefits: Medical (HMO or PPO), vision and dental, flexible spending account, life insurance, 403b, PTO (accrued vacation time, 12 sick days per year, 3 personal days, 10 holidays per year).
- Additional Info: This position will be for full primary care, including the management of HIV-infected individuals, but also HIV-uninfected men, women for general medical care. We do sexual health medicine, including HIV PreExposure Prophylaxis.Must be comfortable working with and treating LGBT community and requires cultural competency.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. You are encouraged to apply regardless of your race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, marital status, religious creed, medical/physical/ mental condition, sexual orientation, Veteran status or age.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.