Clinicas del Camino Real, Inc. -
- Hours:Full-Time 40 Hours Per Week | Monday & Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM One weekly late shift from 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: After hour phone triage for one week. Stipend provided. 1 call week every 2 months
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience
- Benefits: Full Medical Benefits, 403B, PTO, CME $2K, 3-5 Days Paid Off, Paid Sick and Holiday
- Additional Info: Full-Time 40 hours per week-Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with one weekly late shift from 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.Two career tracks available: The 1st track is our out-patient ambulatory care setting with no hospital call.The 2nd track includes both out-patient ambulatory care and hospital call for low-risk obstetric deliveries and pediatric admissions with an average of 5 calls per month.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.