Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Tracy, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- Listed as one of the 30 most generous companies in America for 401(k) plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The position is outpatient only. A brand new state-of-the-art medical office building is being built and set for completion in early 2017. The office is fully equipped with Epic (EMR) and PACS radiology services.
Tracy is located within 20 minutes from the East Bay and is an easy commute from the Pleasanton and Livermore areas. There is easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park, as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Cultural amenities include The Grand Theatre Center for the Arts, The Tracy Historical Museum, Music in the Park, and hot air balloon rides. Tracy is a growing community with a thriving downtown area that boasts fine dining and plenty of shopping, whether you prefer quaint specialty shops, malls, or outlets.
- Large sign on bonus for qualified candidates
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C.V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Phone (866) 454-6853
Fax (209) 550-4892