My client seeks BC/BE Internists or Family Physicians for their established program in northern Arkansas. This is a flexible schedule opportunity in a state-of-the-art facility. They offer strong Mid-level support and 24/7 subspecialty support.
Two lakes, three rivers and four seasons add up to our unique quality of life. Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Ozark Mountains of north-central Arkansas. World-class recreation, fishing and golfing are located within minutes of your mountain home. You get to enjoy first-class restaurants and shopping that you'll find in much larger cities and all at a lower cost of living.
Spend less time worrying and more time doing what you love because of the low cost of living, minimal taxes and exceptionally low crime rate, This is a great place to be whether you're just starting out, raising a family or looking for a beautiful place to live.
For further details about this opportunity and other Primary Care positions nationwide, please contact Joe Loglisci directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and reference Job #219557.
- Employed and stable position
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Strong Mid-level support
- 24/7 subspecialty support
- State-of-the-art facility with fully-integrated EMR
- Large service area
- Commuters welcome
- Generous salary plus incentives
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you