At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. Must be Board Certified in Addiction Medicine and Suboxone certified. An Arizona license will bolster your candidacy.
For more information, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or email your CV and references to Arthur.Moran@CompHealth.
- No inpatient call
- Join 3 other providers
- Employed position
- Must be BE/BC in either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Addiction experience is a must
- Eating disorder or PTSD a plus, but not required
- Must be Board Certified in Addiction Medicine
- Must be suboxone certified
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you