Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Out-patient Family Medicine
HonorHealth is a locally owned, locally managed healthcare system in the Phoenix metro area and is the largest Primary Care network in the state of Arizona with more than 50 outpatient locations and growing!
HonorHealth is physician-led and values the input of each physician making it known as the "physician's choice" network. If having a voice is important to you as you take the next step in your career then HonorHealth could be the organization for you.
HonorHealth ranks in the 90th percentile nationally for Physician satisfaction and Patient’s give HonorHealth physicians 4.78/5 stars when asked to “rate their physician” and 91.6% of patients would recommend HonorHealth to family or friend.
More reasons to consider HonorHealth:
- No Non-Compete
- EPIC Electronic Health Records
- Primary Care Physician Led, Patient Centric PCMH Model
- Leadership and growth opportunities with compensation for participation
- Flexible schedules
- Option for Out-Patient Primary Care or Immediate/Urgent Care
- Excellent compensation and bonus program
- Comprehensive benefit package incl. health, dental, vision, life, disability, long-term care, PTO, $3000 CME, 4% retirement match, cell phone allowance and professional liability insurance plus more!
- Security and Stability
HonorHealth understand the importance of work/life balance and has built a network that can support each physician’s individual needs. If you want to be part of a system that understands and responds to your needs, HonorHealth is a career choice you should explore!