Southcentral Foundation -
- Full Time
- Hours:M-F 8-5 | 3 or 4 Saturdays per year
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 14
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: MGMA competitive compensation with yearly merit increases
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package: health, dental, vision, disability, life, malpractice protection (TORT Act), 401K with a 4% match and extra discretionary contribution annually, 5 week paid leave plus additional 12 holidays, CME 40 hours plus stipend.
- Additional Info: Southcentral Foundation is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley and 55 rural villages in the Anchorage Service Unit. Work with one of Alaska's premier health organizations in Alaska's largest city. Enjoy easy access to state parks, international travel, and a vibrant social scene.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.