Southcentral Foundation -
- Full Time
- Hours:M-F 8-5 | 3-4 Saturdays a year
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 14
- Call Schedule: no call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: MGMA competitive compensation with yearly merit increases
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package: health, dental, vision, disability, life, malpractice protection (TORT Act), 401K with a 4% match and extra discretionary contribution annually, 5 week paid leave plus additional 12 holidays, CME 40 hours plus stipend.
- Additional Info: Outpatient only with an OB option | No Call | Assigned your "own" team of nurses and staff | Practice is patient relationship based and focuses on continuity of care | You will have a lot of resources to specialists: Behavioral Health, Pharmacists, Nurse Midwives, and Dietician
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.