Serves as the responsible physician and health authority required by national standards. Provides overall supervision for clinical services for the site. Serves as liaison for clinical matters with medical providers outside the system and is available to provide on-call services.
Qualifications of a Site Medical Director
* Fully licensed to practice medicine in the state of employment.
* Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
* Preferable board certified or board eligible in primary care specialty (family practice, internal medicine, surgery).
* Administrative experience in corrections and/or managed healthcare delivery
* Current CPR certification
Need more flexibility in your schedule? Corizon Health offers Locum Tenens assignments nationwide. To learn more about the Corizon Health Interim Practitioner Program, call (800) 222-8215 ext. 9541
This position may require a background check, security clearanc e, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2hyaXMucm9iaW5zb24uNTU4MzEuMzU3N0Bjb3Jpem9uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ