Regional hospital in 1 hour from Birmingham is expanding their Hospitalist program. In order to safely handle the number of inpatient admissions along with the continued growth, additional hospitalists are needed. Inpatient Model: 7 on / 7 off (12 hour shifts - 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am). 14 shifts per month. Strong volume admissions for well to incentivize our productivity compensation model.
This city is located in the Coosa River valley surrounded by hilly terrain with mixed forest, and is located at the south end of the long mountain ridge known as Lookout Mountain. The climate is subtropical with a continental influence. There are four seasons with long, warm summers and mild winters. There are some new arts amenities and a cultural arts center in a renovated downtown area. The cost of living is attractive and the median home price is among the lowest in the state.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Romy Stall at direct #954.837.2733 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Be part of a growing hospitalist program and have the security of being employed by the hospital
- Desired 7 on 7 off block schedule
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency-trained physicians
- Open ICU/No procedures
- Competitive financial package to include salary, WRVU bonus incentive, potential quality bonus,
- Excellent benefits (CME, malpractice, 401k, life insurance, health insurance, disability, vacation)
- Medical education debt assistance and/or residency stipend.
- Very reasonable inpatient census covering just the groups patients