We are seeking a qualified Family Practice Physician for an immediate opening. As innovative leaders in rural health care delivery, continuously enhance the health, dignity, and wholeness of southeast Alabama residents through a successful collaborative organization committed to employee involvement, continuous improvement, and total quality management strategies, skills, and service delivery.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $185,000 and up depending on experience
- Productivity bonus based on charges up to $80,000
- Full benefits (Health/Dental) 100% paid by employer
- PTO up to 4 weeks of vacation
- 12 sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- 5 days CME with $3000 reimbursement
- 403b with 5% match
- $100,000 Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance covered
- Eligible for student loan repayment
- Allowance for membership and subscriptions of $1500
- Allowance for communications $1200
Family medicine is centered on lasting, caring relationships with patients and their families. Family physicians integrate the biological, clinical and behavioral sciences to provide continuing and comprehensive health care.
Additional responsibilities for the Family Practice Physician include:
- 36 hour work week
- M-F 8am - 5pm (one afternoon off)
- 23-30 patients a day
- Full nursing staff
- Call by phone 1:3 for that practice only
We are looking for dedicated and professional Family Practice Physician who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Family Practice Physician role include:
- Current/Eligible Alabama medical license required
- BE/BC in Family practice
- New Grads encouraged to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com