Opening within Premier Wound Care Group for Family Practitioners, Surgeons, and Wound Care Physicians in Huntsville, AL
Family Practitioner | Surgeon | Wound Care Physician
Do you want to continue practicing medicine with no nights, weekends, holidays, or on call? We understand that and are seeking physicians who would enjoy an individualized schedule 20-40 hours per week between Monday and Friday during the hours of 7am and 4pm.
Do you believe that providing a much needed service to a high need geriatric population is gratifying? Well, we do too. In fact, we are the nation’s leading physician group delivering bedside and wound care / management services to patients in over 2,500 nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities throughout 27 states.
If you’re passionate about helping people and eager to optimize outcomes, prevent hospitalizations, and reduce costs … we want to talk to you!
Vohra Wound Physicians is looking for dynamic, high-performing Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice Physicians, Surgeons, and Wound Care Physicians to provide wound care management services in post-acute facilities near their home.
- Visit post-acute facilities treating patients with various wounds, either through wound management or debridement, at bedside.
- Provide significantly better clinical outcomes to a population that truly benefits from and appreciates your services.
- Perform procedures and notate the results of your efforts.
- Partner with support staff at each facility who will accompany you on your rounds.
- Work hand-in-hand with regional manager, medical directors, trainers, and mentors who are available by phone or onsite for any support you may need.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Previous wound care experience with the ability to adapt to post-acute setting.
- Alignment with our mission – to optimize outcomes, prevent hospitalizations, and reduce costs.
- Appreciation for a culture based on quality, value, partnership, and innovation.
- Autonomy and flexibility
- No nights, weekends, emergencies, or on-call
- Competitive compensation
- Detailed orientation and training
- Minimal administrative duties with our focused EMR system
- Clinicians are compensated through a fee-for-service model – provided upon contract offering.
- No lag time or waiting for reimbursement – no need to wait for payment from insurance carriers as you are paid directly from Vohra each month for the previous month’s work.
Benefits for Full-Time Providers:
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Employer-paid DMO dental plan
- Vision insurance available
- Group term life insurance
- Short term and long term disability at no cost
- 401(k) match up to 4%
- Flexible spending account w/ company contribution
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call (954) 399-4684
Areas where we operate: Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Check back often to see if we have expanded into other areas.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.vohraphysicians.com
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.