We are seeking a qualified Family Practice Physician for an immediate opening. A medical home providing access to affordable primary, preventive, and wellness services distinguished by compassion, quality, integrity, and respect in Montgomery and surrounding areas.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $185,000 and up depending on experience
- Eligible student loan repayment
- Full Benefits (Healthcare / Dental / Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage Paid
- Provider Incentive Bonus
- 5 days for CME with $2500 reimbursement
- 34 Days PTO (14 vacation, 5 sick, 5 CME, 10 Holidays)
As a Family Practice Physician you will be responsible for planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the Family Practice Physician include:
- M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Call Scheduled 1:5
- Average 18 patients a day
We are looking for dedicated and professional Family Practice Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Family Practice Physician role include:
- Current Alabama medical license required or eligible to become licensed
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice required
- Will consider J-1 Visa
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com